Friday 1 June 2012

Electric

what I miss is what I had
when we first met that day
do your remember it 
the butterflies 
the wondering the 'omg she could be the one' thoughts
to feel how I did when we first spoke to each other would be a dream come true
when we first made contact it took me a moment to realise what was happening


when we first kissed I melted 
the passion we shared I've not had since
the wanting and the need and the feelings were just so strong
fall deep 
fell fast
electric


I don't wish to ever forget her you see
she was the key to me and how it can be 
and should be 
and will be and I cant wait to see 
who it is she will be in my new journey
love is the best feeling in the world when its like that
the tears when we parted 
the wanting each other all the time 
the not too much but not too little
and just ever so right way of together 




relationships are frickin amazing
people I have met have been frickin hot
some are unforgettable
some are missed a lot
slowly I wait for the one to catch my eye
I meet people everyday
tomorrow is pride and I am so excited 
creating my 2nd memory of being a proud lesbian
and able to share the love and positive everybody else is there to breathe in




this is all
Electric Excitement 


Favourite song right now - 'We Are Young' Fun feat Janelle Monae 

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

Now I know that I'm not
All that you got
I guess that I, I just thought
Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart
But our friends are back
So let's raise a glass
'Cause I found someone to carry me home


No comments:

Post a Comment