Sunday 24 June 2012

Shadows

weird cuz you're arent there
such a long time to like you
to like somebody
to work with them
and to see it all just play out, like your favourite DVD
like a gunshot this friday it all just changed
it all took on a new life and i couldnt breathe with it
not like a run up
just a "right we are off, we are leavin" the quick hug that i can still feel
the feelings so deep my heart hurt
the beats of my heart felt sore as each minute passed and then BOOM
nothing we could do
it had happened, it was over
just a memory or a thousand
she knew how i felt before she left
she told me she was flattered
and her conversations still ring in my ear
and im scared to play them out in case i lose them
like a drunken memory
so much i could say


See the thing is I am just left
the life plays out but i am in tatters
I really did have the strength of feeling and I cried out some tears
I dont know what  I do next, as you were the one to help me
When i was stressed, you were there, you made it all go
and no its not a newbie that can take that
you and me
we had something
and honestly, it feels bearable on a sunday morning but to know this is it
that monday will arrive and ill walk on in
and you wont be there
you wont give me a smile
you wont give me a reason to try
a reason to say why
i like you so much
tears fall all over
lonely is my condition
you resolved all i had
but now im here alone and its too much
i think i may have loved you and now i cant sort it
life life life life life life
fragmented


No comments:

Post a Comment