Wednesday 20 June 2012

Blank

I tell you I feel blank
I say it cuz it feels true
i feel like theres so much going round my head
and most of its about you
and you ask me why im sad at work
and why i dont laugh like i used to
and i reply with i dont know
i just always thought id have more to show

i tell you im tired
even though iv only just woke up
i tell you its getting late
and we can see the sun
I tell you I feel blank today
but thats not strictly true
as, as it happens i know exactly what to say to you and exactly what to do
see i do see past the walls that keep me locked away 5 days a week
and i can see myself being a little different in my future gains
the only problem is iv lost my map
and i cant remember the way
and im so used to these streets i keep walking around them
and im sick of them
and im sick of all of this

I tell you I feel blank
but really my heart is a thousand colours
a thousand colours all swirling and getting confusing and just you know turning
and we are all just staring at the world going passed outside the windows
and we see the rain fall, and the thunder break up the silence, and the sun burn us on our breaks, and the snow keep us locked away at night
and we all just carry on
we all get on
we all like each other
i have a crush
we all have a something that we need and want

Blank as to how I get mine... waiting for the coin to drop...

No comments:

Post a Comment