Sunday 24 June 2012

now we wait

We wait to see what happens next
we don't rush to the ending 
we accept it is a game
we see the clouds outside forming
going grey as it starts to get darker
the rain is coming we can smell it


No one wants to say what they are thinking
in fear they might admit their feelings
in worry that it could cause a problem or the very least a row
the curtains get closed and the light goes out
and the street becomes such a quiet almost deserted place to be
everybody is going to sleep as tomorrow is the beginning of the working week


To snuggle with someone would be a nice change
to see my crush could cause me some pain
but mostly comfort to see her smile once more
and talk and laugh and just be as normal as we can


I never meant to hurt myself with all these feelings
I didn't think it would last this long truth be told
the evenings seem much more relaxed of late
and I like that
tears were aplenty though this weekend
the concept of change does continue to shock me
to seep on in and drown me with its fear and loneliness


Now we wait
we cant do anything else now
we cant make it be or stop it from being
we cant make the feelings go or appear in her heart
see I am just human also
needs and wants surround me too
smiles and tears appear on my face also
till the day I have it, I won't take this for granted
I shall try my best to enjoy it with or without you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment