Tuesday 26 June 2012

I wait

Sometimes at night when its getting late
I just sit and I wait
I wait to see if you call me




Sometimes on days where I have nothing to do
or I am rushing around with too much to do
I wait to see if you're there to lend a hand


I wait for longer than I always say 
hoping you will come my way
if only just to say, that you are there for me


I wait so long just to feel 
the disappoint you can see in my eyes
as I wipe the tears aside
and try and continue with my life


Sometimes at night when its got so late
and the morning is outside my window about to break
and the birds are lined up, tunes in their head
milkman doing his rounds
sunshine so high up 
I wait, I wait I wait
but now I realise there's no need
you are late 
you were never there
never a care
I am now aware 




[boring off the thoughts of my mind, clearing it out - summer clean is the new spring clean - distortion floats away followed by a new day, new way, new life - better slice]

No comments:

Post a Comment