Monday 18 June 2012

Will You? It's ALL about the Rhyme n Ting!!

just shut up and listen a second
do not make a sound as i start to explain
please would you stop disrupting me, you are stuffing up my flow
please just listen would you 
what i have to say is for all of you
what im trying to explain is important


oh come on now, just hold off your words
i cant hear myself think any more
i know i have a lot to get off of my chest
i know if i dont i might just accept
that maybe you lot just wont ever really hear me
that i could be screaming from the rooftops and you wont even see me
that i could be shouting at the top of my lungs till my voice got lost in the atmosphere
that i could beg and plead with you just to lend your ear


that i may have to just give in and keep it all inside
that when you are all talking away at each other i am dying inside
that i am crying alone at night
that i dont have a clue or a direction in sight
that i just struggle each day of my life
that i dont try to bring you down or tell you right


i know that im asking you over and over
and i know that you have to say things to me too
but now that i finally have you all sat quietly
i go to speak my thoughts but suddenly i dont have a clue


No comments:

Post a Comment