Monday 4 June 2012

A Toast

I can see it now
the house is modern, the grass is neat out the front, 
just an ordinary street
all you can hear are the birds
all you can feel is happiness
fluffy clouds in the sky
life is just as it should be


I can see my girlfriend, in the garden playing with our child
the cats running around their feet
laughter and giggling
I walk towards my front door and it fills me with such a feeling of happy


I am so happy to have it 
I have returned from a day at work in a job that I love
A job I have wanted all my life
I am in love with the girl of my dreams
We have a healthy child and I'm so happy to be alive


To want things in life is a good thing
to dream about the days you want to see is just lucky
imagination is the key to finding out what you want
A toast to life
A toast to knowing that all is what you want it to be if you make it be
Dreaming, seeing, believing and having faith - all that I have


=) Happy Bank Holiday and Jubilee Day! 


-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment