Friday 11 May 2012

When it's all taken away

the day has been long
the hours felt like minutes and you have just had about enough
but you know theres things to be thought about 
and you cant just give up on it
even though the life you had just started has been put into play
and anything we know has been taken away


I play your song
the one that reminds me of you in a way you'd never know
like a secret even I kept
and Im hoping if you read this you know its you
I don't feel as happy as I once was
I always feel like I'm missing out now
like I pulled the short straw
but don't worry
that's just me
not something you can change


the feeling of you still brings the tears
and makes me feel weak all over but in a good way
and takes all the life out my day
like in your own way
but its silly
because its over
and you dont give a crap
and i dont know what to do
and i dont want to let you go because that would mean losing you
and i dont want to forget you either
and i dont want to lose who i am or what you made of me
but you appear a lot more than youd think
when i catch a train
when i am in my local city
the whole thing
I hope you're good
and just so we are clear
its always been me
to care for those who i no longer have
when its all taken away
i think of you




and to be honest
there's no problem
there's no worry
when it's all taken away
I hope that you'll stay







No comments:

Post a Comment