Monday 21 May 2012

So like,

this is how it should be
not worrying about who i am
not trying to hide it
not being scared of people seeing it 
just being happy
the happiest i have ever felt
in all my life

so like,
I basically accepted it 
what I am and wow 
this is what all you lot had your whole life
and finally im there too
not on the sidelines
not watching through the window
but involved 
in it to win it

funny how long it took myself to accept it
when it took most those i know a couple of minutes
seems ive been digesting it all my life
stumbling upon diary entries since the age of 15
knowing i was who i am but fricking scared of being

Weekend away did me so much good
not ever going to forget it
people surprise you sometimes
knock you over in shock
but in a good way

no more two steps forward one step back
this is it
 Rihanna - "We All Want Love"
&& finally I know where to find it! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment