Thursday 24 May 2012

Directions changing

so you didnt have an answer for me
we just left it open and we walked in our separate ways
we didnt even try to stop each other
it was like the decision had already been made


years passed and we just didnt meet again
we were living in the same world, almost the same town but nothing
just hearsay of your fun-filled nights and awful grief
but no words were uttered...........




I dont know where I am looking anymore
I can't see the path I'm to walk on, i'm just told to trust it
I did try to curve the direction but that hasn't resulted in anything as yet
I feel scared that I dont know where it is I should be
which city is for me
which job is for me
what should I do


Feeling scared and alone is not a bad thing I feel
not knowing what I want can be a good thing
in this area anyway
life is not to be rushed
or taken for granted
I am in such a happy place in my love life and so its just this
if I dont get what I went for where do I turn next




hoping for a sign.................... to point n show me the way







No comments:

Post a Comment