Friday 11 May 2012

Little White Lie

sometimes its all we have
sometimes it just the best way to deal with a situation 
it can't hurt they will say
its not hurting anybody




I was just in so much shock
I didnt know how else to react
I didnt mean for those words to fall out of my mouth
but like I say I was just in shock
and even now today
I still feel so -_- about it all
like it was meant to be something easy 




it could change my life
nothing wrong with it now 
but to change it for my childhood dream
or at least a step closer
then yes


so as I said, it is sometimes all we have
all thats left to give
not the truth
but a little white lie
one day you will see this 
and one day you will see why
even my Nan said, its just a little white lie....
what I need to get me by
to get me to that dream up in the sky
something I have wanted all my life
finally starting to climb the steps
to become closer
and wow
I do feel so excited and lucky
and oh god, it better work out right

No comments:

Post a Comment