Friday 25 May 2012

Simple Poem About Nothing Much

I was asked to write a poem
about what I didn't know
so I thought I'd carry on writing
and hope it didn't show
sometimes people surprise you
so much it can instil a fear
they can treat you badly 
and not seem to give a care


They can shout at you so loudly
so that you're fighting back the tears
till they walk away with a grin on their face
and you're left to clear up the mess


You don't know why these things happen
and you don't know how to stop them
and you don't know how to make it all OK again
but you have each day for a reason
and a smile should always be applied
to your face whatever happens
don't let them take it away


I was asked to write a poem
so I did and here it is
I don't know if it rhymes or you get where it went
but I have said all I wanted to say.




SUNSHINE IS AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment