Sunday 30 October 2011

well well well


Well that is a turn for the books.... that is the right saying isn't it?
Oh well screw it, I've typed it now...

I had a lovely day yesterday out with the guy in Brum, cinema, cocktails, and more to drink so I must tell you waking up today at like 6am for the walk with my Uncle was frickin' fantastic... and Yes that is sarcasm, completely drenched in sarcasm that one!

But the 5 miles I walked was very good, and I saw so many cute dogs out and about - Obv Jake included (who is my Uncle Paul's Springer)

Anyways... Last night, I saw somebody from school, he let me into some truths about an ex from before Uni - first love as it goes... stayed on my mind all night after that... 

Hmm and then woke up to other drama on my phone... wat the frick... 



Yes, it is my life and Yes I need to choose the right path and all that jazz... 

But boy, drama doesn't half hold onto me ayyyy


What a frickin' tit!

Toodlez

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment