Sunday 23 October 2011

Now I am ready


Hey!


Well, this past week has been a bit like OMFG! 
So much has happened, I havnt known if I've been coming or going and to be quite honest with you, I am fed up of the drama.


I have made some decisions this week, it is never the easiest thing to do, - change the habit of a lifetime, but I have finally seen that my "habit" is getting me nowhere.


I think I find things hard to let go because to do so, means you are left just alone with nothing... but this isnt true, I have so many people around me so I shouldnt need to hold on to anything anymore, especially when it just brings me down.


I think you are the result of your attractions, and all I was doing was surrounding my days with the past, I had to let them all go, remove them from my day to day and just accept the ending


I like this guy a lot :-)


He makes me happier than I have felt in years, I literally giggle all the time around him, - and let me just say - that is not something thats common!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment