Saturday 8 October 2011

I don't care what they say..

Hello!!!
Well today has deffo been epic. That hangover literally tried to kill me, word of advice for you- EAT before you go out drinking, as I have not been eating that much since the op to remove the tooth of wisdom from my face, so yday was a lil silly of me... worked from 9-6 having eaten just a packet of crisps and a cup of soup then went out on a monumental night of debauchery!!
However, the night was amazing, from what I remember and the guy I like, kissed me :D So I am very happy... we are taking things slow though... he stopped over and left today... we have both been ploughing through our days.. plans changed from what I had first set out.. but oh well.. whats life without a bit of change?! Good for the soul right!?

I really need to get back into my fitness, I have lost some weight these past few months, and I am feeling a lot happier with my figure :D 

I also realllllyyyyy want a new tattoo, its a proper like arghhh thought, as its annoying I cant just get it now, but knowing the amount I drank last night, probs not the best of ideas!!!

Xfactor tonight, oooof and pizza I think... detox my body 2mrw!!! :D Maybe a roast at my Mums :)

More like a diary entry this one... ah well!! 
Hope you love it!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment