Saturday 11 February 2012

Rambling Roamer

Giving the rope and trusting they wont slip
Waiting for somebody to return hoping they are OK
Wishing that one knew how they made you feel when they looked into your eyes 
Feeling like the air has been punched out of your whole body


Spiralling on the spot so much the dizziness has started to feel normal
Tripping on the words as they leave your tongue
Screwing up what seems like every opportunity 
Trashing it all into pieces and losing pieces along the way


Too proud to ask for it, but as every second ticks by I want it more and more
Feeling like hiding it is being brave, but hiding it is making me weak
Keeping you from the truth and myself from the sunshine
Like to feel this way is the safest and only option .. oh how wrong we can all be..


Happily let go of those that didn't fit into my life right
Sadly missing those few
Always wanting and needing what I had or could never see
Left alone now with just little old me..



No comments:

Post a Comment