Thursday 9 February 2012

LDR is literally the best album EVER!

You have got to love those moments
When a song plays and lyrics speak volumes in your ears
When somebody says a quote that talks about how you feel
When you think about somebody and they text you..


Not the chance but the attraction 
Not the coincidence I don't think... 


Good things come to those that wait!


LANA DEL REY is Amazing!!






Last fortnight I have seen with 20 20 vision over things and its been a breath of fresh air, like the cold nights are now, - that fresh :P 
I do now realise I spent a lot of wasted time thinking up about the things that had gone or that didn't exist any more, and even though at the time it was necessary for me to do this to move on from that patch of grass I was stuck on, it was now looking back - a little bit of self harm in the sense it hurt like hell and I was doing it.
2012 - how the time does fly by, seems like only yesterday I was at school or drinking in mates flats or graduating from University and now like a blink its 9th Feb 2012 and I am still here and I am still proud of all my achievements


Never could you write the things I have seen or make up the things I've experienced but I'm sure that is like that for you too. We all have our little quirks, part of what makes us all individuals, I can still remember little things my ex's used to do, or my boss's used to do or how the Scottish lecturer used to lose me in his lectures after the first few words but how I still got that First class on his module :P 


Bundled together and kept somewhere safe is where all these memories will stay, thinking back to times I would have given anything to forget it all, to lose it all and to start it blank and new... but to lose all of this time?? No I would not give this up... Signs of maturity maybe, finally seeing my life for how it is and not how I wish it would be at times, sure - and finally accepting that some things in life are there to be worked at to achieve and other things are to be let go of and remembered for simply that... 


Millions of fleeting moments all gather to create lives, not to sit contently and watch it from inside the lounge, but to get outside play in the snow and realise its ticking passed at the speed of light... and soon it will be all black.....




Thursday night rambling complete... Mild headache from an uber long day in the office check... Earlier night tonight - Deffo!!


G'night y'all 
xx




PS: CHECK OUT LANA DEL REY- BORN TO DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment