Sunday 31 July 2011

Today is it!

Today was the day
today was the last day we'd of had for that while
the last time we'd have together
today was the date that rang bells in my mind as I woke




Today is the time I'd of shed tears
tears for the loss of your company
who'd of known I'd of lost it already
who'd of guessed the way life plays sometimes...




Instead today is just a Sunday
the end of the 7th month
my last day off before my first targeted week in my new job
the 3rd time I meet that new somebody in my life


How I'm glad it all left how it did
as now I feel like I've come so much further
flat hunting, independence, that new person 


:) Smiles fill my heart, my mind, my whole self
finally!!! life is here and I'm happy 
nothing will change how much I've experienced
but wow, today is it!
the realisation that my life is my own and I am loving it more than I have in a while!!!




:) Hope you all have a great day!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment