Wednesday 13 July 2011

Starting again...

Someday soon I'll be sat in this room,
It will be still and calm,
The traffic outside will become silent,
The world will feel like its stopped for that moment...

I will be here looking at you,
Pictures from the days of old times,
Of the letters you sent,
My mind taking me through the memories of our time,

My eyes will close,
My heart will be calmer,
I will feel at peace.

Because I know it was real,
I know you and me found something,
You and me found something together,
The memories will fade in time
But for this moment they are here,

I wont shed a tear though,
I wont let you know though,
I will not whisper a word.

I'll open my eyes,
I'll breathe in deep,
I'll feel you leave me as I exhale,
We were together once
We were happy once
It was love.

[Just something that needed to be written- 13th July 2011]

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment