Sunday 24 July 2011

Positive

Good Evening!! 




I have started to feel better, somebody out there has brought back my smile and I am very fortunate to know this person


I know what I want from my life 


* the career
* the nice flat/house
* the nice car
* the amazing gf


these are all things I wish to look at getting now, I feel like I have just got back to being me again and it feels wonderful, spending those times alone with yourself I think can be beneficial, just to listen away to your minds thoughts


Only YOU can change your life, only YOU can make it better.


Why wait about for something to fall on your lap, just get up and get out and go grab it all!


Now for some random poem I told someone I'd write


One day, you will wake up
You will get up and get ready for your day
Make breakfast in your brand new kitchen,
Sit in your gorgeous new car
Drive to your dream job.


You will have a great day, 
The sun will be shining,
Everybody you pass will smile with you


You will get home and be greeted by your lil cat
&& sit down next to your amazing fiancée,
You will fall asleep in her arms
Kiss her on her lips,
&& think to yourself
"How lucky am I right now"


Life is something we all have 
For as long as we are allowed
We experience the good and the bad and the ugly
But we must remember to keep smiling
Keep thinking about the good 
&& let the bad fall away


Don't let the change scare you
When you feel so comfy one day and lost the next
Remember what you want from your time here
Remember what you dreamt of as a child
Remember the advice you've been given
Trust your instincts
Follow your dreams
Have faith in all that you do




Things are sent to try us
But stand back up and be counted
Stand back up and be tall
Stand back up, dust yourself off and get out of life what you desire




Law of Attraction is Everywhere







No comments:

Post a Comment