Saturday 23 July 2011

I remember it well...


Evening, wow how sad is it about Amy... I think we are all guilty of thinking our lives can't get any worse, sometimes... But seriously, they do say there are people out there who have it worse... We should be grateful for what we have really!!!




I love the song I have posted on here, I forgot about it... some music just speaks to your hearts core don't you find that?? 


"I remember it well
The first time that I saw
Your head around the door
'Cause mine stopped working"




I have been up and down so many times in my life, and I do believe in time I will get that balance back again.. I am feeling under the weather today though, swollen glands ouchie!!






Damien Rice was amazing when he first hit my ears! Still is.. 




Life can be over so quickly, it is strange to think some people just disappear like that, one minute they are there in your presence, chatting away laughing at silly things, and the next.. not even there smell is present anymore... just emptiness really.. you struggle to adjust to the lack of this person in your life.. you fall asleep panicking as you don't know what will happen now that person has left your little bubble of life... the tears fall for the memories that surround you and this person's mini world that once controlled everything... your heart struggles with it all and you try desperately to regain the control of your heart strings that were once reigned in.


You lie there exhausted by the emotion that has just flooded your heart, drowned your mind in sadness and want, the feeling of complete physical aching, the tears soaking into your bed sheets, the darkness outside your window fills your eyes, you feel trapped in emotion that you can't prevent as the memories flood on in over and over, clouding all the good that was there moments earlier... and then you stop... you remind your heart that this is true, that it did pass on by, that you couldn't stop it... almost like your holding your heart up, with all your strength, it feels so heavy... and then you have drifted off, away, into your dreams... the night becomes still, the life outside your windows ticks away, cars passing, traffic lights turn red, then amber then green... the dark night turns to morning... you wake up, you feel tired, tired of every feeling you have, tired of the thoughts that are spinning round your mind... but you jolt, you have work- you must carry on with life.






-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment