Sunday 14 September 2014

Two Tone

I caught all your tears
I defended any fight
I fell in love with you each time I looked at you
I am happy to admit

I would dream of you on a daily
N get lost in thoughts in the day
I would try and make you happy
But one day it fell away

*    *    *    *

I ask for honesty
I know you're hurting
I don't want secrets
I just want you
I battle my confidence
I ignore my fears
I plunge deep into love
For you all to see
My bravery came from nothing
But it won't ever leave my side
It will be my armour
Forever inside
I twist through memories
I forget the bad
Its all about the now
Stronger I become
Bigger and better
I could take on the world
For you, with you and even without
I know who I am
What I want
Why I'm here, alive and kicking ass
Smiling so hard
It surprises you
It fits
It suits
I'm happy

No comments:

Post a Comment