Friday 12 September 2014

Clearing out closets

I won't remember anything you say nor will I get upset
I'll let you walk away and I won't stop you
I won't get lost in your smile as I always have done
I won't remember your smell either
I'll just draw a line under all of our history
I'll erase all of our pictures
I won't remember a single memory
I can't do anything you said I could
And I have never been the strong person you said I was
I'll just be a nobody walking through my life
Without a spec of you insight
Because if I'm honest you weren't real anyway and you never took my pain away
You stocked up on lies and feelings of silence and tripped me out of the real life
I won't remember anything you say nor will I get upset
I'll lead you to the door and I'll walk away without a single regret

No comments:

Post a Comment