Saturday 6 September 2014

Final performance

Sat in front of my mirror, brushing my hair, planning an outfit, applying my make up, not looking in my own eyes too often... music playing, plans awaiting my arrival

Strip my soul bare, uncloth all my layers, pull away the lies, tears will fall as I hear the brawl inside of my head keeping the secret... I'm fighting my way out of a room, one in which I created and I made and I struggle with oh too often

I can look and I can watch but thats where it all stops, the rest is all a matter of "lights, camera, action" and I'm just tired now. .. 27yrs of all this action and faking and just trying ever so to ignore my own heart my own gut and the now twisted lost in the dark mind

No longer
I'm done curtains fall to the ground and bow it out for the last time

Thanks for coming

No comments:

Post a Comment