Thursday 4 September 2014

Pointless entities

What do I mean?
I don't have a clue
I'm just sat waiting after asking you
I mean surely you know why we are here and what will be clear and what won't
I mean what is all this if just a load of old shit and just messing around with no cause
I mean I don't love you and don't have a clue and you would fcuk anything that walks
I don't ask for lies or favours as such; just a large shoulder or arm
To carry me up or prod me up and to stop me from falling down
So no I don't know and you haven't answered and patients are few and life is chaotic and questions and waiting and hoping and praying ain't got me any closer to an answer
So leave it all shall we?
Brush it away and just pack up and go on with our journeys
And I'll carry on writing and struggling and living whilst you get your kicks off another
I don't need it if I'm honest and can't stand the lying
I feel nothing and want nothing
I have no attraction nor will I ever
So lets just end it with that. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment