Friday 29 August 2014

Fantasies and dreams

When I get it I'll let you know
It will be a find I tell you
Keep stumbling thinking I know
But clearly I don't

Not sure why this happens
I guess my mouth speaks words of untruth
So much so I create
And eventually end up with a fantasy
One that isn't ever real

I want what you have
Yet I keep thinking I've found it
I look back at my past fondly
When it was anything but
I let you meet n greet them
I think it's real
But it isn't n the feelings don't exist

It is starting to hurt me
It doesn't bring me down
It just worries me that I can be so wrong
They never change
They jus come back again and do it worse this time
Leave me reeling
Leave me positively empty
With just this dream and some tears
And this mess on my carpet

I do try not to
I do try letting it go
But I also try everso to make you lot see I'm just not the same make up
I do things differently
With different people
I get on by quite happily on my own
Yes nothing is certain
Alone isn't my plan either
But its all I feel right now
Tricking myself into this that and other
Only ever leaves me myself and I

No comments:

Post a Comment