Sunday 24 August 2014

Death && Taxes

Whats with all this death and taxes?
Death and sadness
Death and leaving
No explanation
Just pop and they're gone gone
Never to come back back
And it's meant to be taken as okay
Normal
Get with it get over it move on
New day new moment another breath
Noone explains
Just the name and the age
Like it makes a difference
Like older means its alright
N younger cuz its stolen life
I just hate it
I dread it
It pulls me deep into the soil
It drowns my smile
I don't know what to think
Or what to believe
Just a word and its on with the next
Like its a routine
Like lifes some kinda dream
A nightmare when it ends
Do we know?
Do we feel it?
Can I even ask this?
Will it hurt your feelings?
Do we go anywhere?
Or does life just end?
Does it just stop?
Then what? Another game of cards
See what we dealt
See if it's me next
Or you next
Or give me a fcukin clue
Death and taxes
Death and sadness
Death and never know what's gunna happen next

No comments:

Post a Comment