Friday 26 April 2013

Is It Okay Cuz You Admit It?

So here we go along the road of the life that has been drawn
and I start to see the tales ya see that you divulge to me
and I listen with intent and nod at the right time and chuckle and smile and get it
but then you see, it shows itself to me -
how you're admitting to me you're a liar

so I want to believe ya, as to be fair your so eager
but the tales you tell are so lame
and there's always a tragedy or drama or loss
and to be quite honest - I don't believe ya

and to stop myself from just laughing out loud or asking you to jog on
I just let it just drag out and get out of hand and end up spilling on here


I know that you're trying to convince me of this and that, and of course the other
but seriously mate, its getting late
and I'd rather watch a soap or a drama

if you wanna be honest
try with yourself  and go and find yourself a mirror
look at it and chat to it and see if you can spot the sinner


I am worth much more and this I will get but for now I will continue this stagger
down the wrong turn I did choose
the drama enclosed
and no refund on this darn life voucher...

No comments:

Post a Comment