Sunday 14 April 2013

Bleak and Blank

I stretch out my arms and I dream of wrapping them around you
I catch myself as I think of falling in love so deep
Swallow hard, as I realise its all just a thought
and none of this is truly in my reach
none of this is really there


I don't want to blame anybody
Or look back with stained faces
Make up awash, shivering from the realisation of lonely
One would say, no longer in sight? No longer in mind... I would agree
It seems to be one of the many treasures of this world... To enable us to move past hurdles... If we fear we can not climb them.


Sometimes to be too honest.. Can leave that bitter taste
To sacrifice can feel too tough
To walk away can feel like the last choice, but the only option
To accept all this is for reasons & not all will leave you smiling


Bleak and blank
Standing tall
Accepting it all and walking head held high



No comments:

Post a Comment