Friday 26 April 2013

Would I Do It To You

So I sit there and I think to myself about all of the things that have been
and I try not to stream from my eyes when I realise that shit just isn't the same
and I try not to plea or to see it but to hide it -
-or  to ignore it and just try with all my might to shut it away..

I don't wish to sit here and spill it, for you to just ignore it and not see it and just worm your way out of it
- and help me break my heart
I just look up and I try to keep my eyes fixed on the sun or the stars
and I just ignore the surroundings and just see the stars the brightness the innocence the things that I miss

see, the thing is I miss it and us and the days and the nights and the busy and the bustle and the living
and the helping and the being treated like a real friend and a best friend and a necessity
to feel like an old toy, unused toy, not needed toy, chuck in the bin toy
replaced by the fragmented

to try with all my strength to fight it, or accept it or just leave it or not see it
but its burning, its hurting, its making the tears want to fall

trying desperately to fight for it, and treasure it and wish it all back again
to not accept that its going or fading or missing or gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment