Saturday 10 March 2012

Trying something new...

A view from a window tells a thousand stories 
Stories you can imagine till you have nothing else to think
so far and wide the view looks, this is the view you see 

When the sun shines brightest you can see for miles
when its late at night all the lights shine bright
from the houses oh so many
the warmth I'd felt from the families that occupy the homes
building so many memories

My favorite time to me is when I'm on a train
and I'm travelling back from Liverpool and I see the houses and the views that remind me I'm nearly home
I pass the streets that I have always remembered from the first time I left for uni
I love passing the streets when its Christmas and everybody has made an effort to make things so pretty
Snow makes everything look pretty


Distance and time are these two things that create a something 
a something that creates issues
some are ones you can work at and others you spend a lifetime battling,
but the battle is always worth it and part of the journey


A view from a window tells a thousand stories
is a place with a thousand secrets 
secrets we know 
places we love 
people encompass the surroundings and create the feeling of home

I type this looking out at my view, looking at my place, my secrets, my story and my home


HAPPY SATURDAY PEOPLE!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one as well. It has a happy vibe to it which I like :-)

    ReplyDelete