Monday 26 March 2012

Honesty....

Tricky moments
drink never helps
the vulnerable places we visit
typical


Make silly choices
live with them for life
regret them till your tired
tired and upset


The tears came falling this weekend
so out the blue I didn't expect it
they continued through the night,
raking up the past till i was covered in the hurt and pain


Choking on the truth till I couldn't ignore it any more
wanting to just crawl out of myself
shed myself
start again in a new world


Growing up is hard
seems to intensify the older you get
like you are unlocking new levels of pain
new levels of loving, new levels of shame


Embarrassed for my own actions
sorry for my own thoughts
believe it now may have left me but can't be sure
drama has been my shadow for a long time


But the sun is now out a lot more
the shadow seems to be staying
so I need to shed my old self
let it go with you




moments in memories remind me of you
I don't wish to forget you but I need to let you go
Put you down knowing you will always be a part of me
carrying you only drags me back


Time carries on
lessons learnt
tears fell for you
I need to state it all, I know its personal but I need to see it here, accept it all, see it all, leave it all be








the last time, the only time, the first time, the final time...

No comments:

Post a Comment