Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sometimes it flows like a waterfall and other times its as still as night...


They do say there "is light at the end of the tunnel" and to keep going until you reach it.... I think this saying really means, that that light is only reached on our last day here... not to be so morbid on a Wednesday but its what I think... You go through life always trying harder, reaching higher, pushing yourself to your own limits to grab at your goal, at your destiny, at your future... and then we move on outta here, almost like a level in a game, we are just a character playing a role and when we complete it, you change character... nice little way of looking at things I think... We should try our best.. we only have one level each... To let this pass and never play? That would be foolish wouldn't it...


However, I have really been pushed to my limit these past few months when it comes to my career-side of life and I don't wish to name those responsible on here as I do believe in karma... So hopefully he does his job there!


I just get annoyed with some people especially after you spend time helping them out with their company in return to only be treated like shiz... I write this not only for myself but for those close to me having the same old crap right now too.


Some people will learn one day... We have to believe that don't we? If they don't what else have we got?


I just want to wake up one day and feel like I'm treated how I deserve to be,
That no-one is putting a negative spin on my little life,
That when I grow older I can look back and smile at the path behind me,
Tell my growing family that this is how it was when I was younger,
For them to learn that nothing in life is free,
That the good comes to those that deserve it, 
... But then I remember that in some cases that isn't always true and that some people can be dealt a shiz hand now and then...




I don't wish to get too low on my little blog to those people out there taking the time to read it,
I just like to note the thoughts in my head exactly as the words form,
I like to think that when I am older I can look back and remember this, 
That I will not regret and will have lived a life full of experiences that I can cherish
That those I care about are treated fairly,


Its all we hope for, life is about hope, determination, experiences and just carrying on with it, keep going on... whatever hurdles you jump, or fall upon just brush yourself off stand up tall, head high and carry on...




"KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" its all you can do sometimes... 


There is a light at the end of the tunnel for us all, so enjoy finding it....




TC .x.



















No comments:

Post a Comment