Saturday 11 June 2011

It has been a few days....

Afternoon people!!!








I do adore this song, it is an old one... but wow strong lyrics :)




Today I have felt quite nostalgic, looking back at Uni pics and thinking wow, how quick did that pass.. I don't think you ever really think too much about time unless you are trying to get somewhere... 


I don't want to be dwelling on things but there are so many memories in my life, it can become overwhelming.. 




I am not sure why I decided to write this blog today, but here it is. 


You know what question I have heard a lot recently? 


"If you could go back knowing what you know now and give your young self a piece of advice, what would it be?"


I could think about this all day you know? Say look both ways when you cross the road, to save me from being hit by a car that one day before school, or don't smoke its addictive and expensive to save me from smoking from the age of 11 until I was 19... or I could say ENJOY IT... Life passes by so quickly, and if you're not careful you might miss something.. I mean to go back and advise your young self on something takes away the surprise of life and how it is so random in its ways, it would change how my life was and to be honest although back in the day I may have sat there with tears falling over the things I'd regret, it is all part of me and my time here... so although it would be great to warn my young self about the dangers I would face when I grew up, I would say nothing... let it be how it has and enjoy it. :) 




I have so many moments in my life that I worry about forgetting, faces I can't visualise properly any more - it saddens me, especially those who have left us here.... 


I have kept a diary on and off for many years, I can see myself in tears scribbling down my thoughts or drunk scrawling over pages my feelings and worries- I have read through it all recently and I am just blown away by the language I used, the pain that can be felt through the words I have thrown together, it is quite moving to know of the lows I felt I had reached in times of my life... Still here though... Still have it all ahead of me and this is why I write today


Time just ticks by, blink and you have lost a moment and I just think that I have taken it for granted at times and wish to change this. I have a lot of amazing things in my life right now, I am so grateful!!!




To end my lil blog today - bit of David Guetta amazing song, amazing lyrics!! :D 


Enjoy it all, live for the moments and note it down! 


Life is too quick!!!


R.I.P to all those I have lost .... 



No comments:

Post a Comment