Sunday 5 June 2011

few sunday thoughts

Well this blog was the idea of my brother in law to be... he reckons because I talk ALOT I could fill up one of these with my random ideas and thoughts when I can.


I will be honest, I have re written this entry like 3 times and have decided to just go with the flow.
I am a 24 year old female from the UK, specifics aren't necessary. I am one of three children, the middle child however golden child is pretty appropiate also.

I am in a relationship with a girl and it is pretty superb actually! :)

I live with my parents at the moment and I do hope this is a short term arrangement, having left the nest almost 4 years ago to study at University to now return, feels very strange but also I do enjoy every moment! :)

I am currently in the middle of jobs, so yeah in other words unemployed - but this is to be short lived as I am definitely sure my next blog will be about my amazing new job.

I am not too sure how long these things should be and I dont wish to bore on my first attempt, so I shall leave it there, its almost half 11 and scoot on off back to watching my gf revise some Law!

TC .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment