Monday 6 June 2011

Ball of Stress!!!

Hey!! 
Not long since my last blog I know, but there was just a big stress I thought I would offload to you before I continue with the rest of the day and sort me out some lunch as I'm hungry!!


Here's the dealio.... I was working for this company right, for like 4 months, in and out the city mon to thurs, hours all over the place, delays on trains, just general stress. They were promising me the stars all for a very lousy wage and it was just all a little bit shiz. So in the end me and another colleague decided to kick up a fuss, and force em to sit with us in a meeting to sort it out.. Meeting came, we had individual slots and i decide to leave the company. So my first major stress today is, will they pay me for what they owe me? I will find this out 2mrw. Secondly, now after they have increased my wage ever so slightly, and the hours do I return to a place that not only bored me but also happens to be placed in the rough side of town? Thirdly, this week after the ole' sessions at the Job centre I have had two people get back to me, asking to interview me this week... for jobs that are not only local but pay the amount you'd expect for the role. However the start date is July!! I mean wow, my head is just full up I had so much ambition when I moved back home and it now seems that my professional side of life is cracking at the seams!!!


I do hate going on about the negatives but I just needed to air it to this mini little blog of mine so that one day in the future I can look back and see how far I've come.


Lastly, having spent 4 days with my girlfriend and having just got back home to a room full of cats and my case to unpack and sort, I am feeling a little sorry for myself. I miss her and it sucks ass!! 
Had an amazing time though, and honestly can't remember the last time I felt so at ease with somebody. I do love her! 


I am off now as its  14:51 and I'm getting dead peckish!!! 


TC .x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment