Saturday 10 October 2015

gorffwys mewn heddwch

I imagine you are here for a moment
I say a moment but in my thoughts you never leave
see, I would want to explain to you all the years you had missed out on
all those times I wish now I could have asked you for guidance
for help, for your opinion.
I am able to visit you these days, but you aren't here

I picture this sequence
a room with a beautiful view
one of countryside and blissful sounds
a warm summers day, or autumn - autumn can be so pretty
I pour us coffee and we just talk about life
I tell you how I am now as an adult
of all the achievements I sometimes forget
of how hard it was for me to come out and how that now I am, I am free
you would be so proud of me
I like to think you already see
see all that we do on our daily
how the days can be tough sometimes
but that as we grow older, we learn that each day is

the time passes to fast and the day has turned to night
your time is drawing near and  don't want you to go

I understand more as the years pass by Taid
life is fleeting but the memories don't fade
the memories they stay with us
eternally
for a lifetime



No comments:

Post a Comment