Sunday 4 October 2015

Finding my feet

Tell me you are here and that you are ready
ready to help me change my life for the better
sit with me a while and wait until I stop crying
crying because I am exhausted
exhausted by my life

Call me tonight and listen to my woes
listen to my heart break through the phone
listen to my mind play tricks on me
catch me quick, don't let me flee

Just help me stop all of this gaming
the one in which I lost my footing
the one in which the light goes out
and I cant be found

Tell me you are here for me and always will be
help me clear up all the mess I have made
the mess of my heart is stained on the carpet
and I don;t know how to stop it all crumbling away

As I start the bath, the water runs over me,
it takes away all of the mess
all of the damage
all of my worries and they all get lost in the plug hole
they all float away forever

I am free



No comments:

Post a Comment