Saturday 14 September 2013

Past Times

Follow me to the end of my day
follow me and try not to run away
follow me with my feelings and see how the pain is hidden
watch me smile, see ma tears hiding?

Don't tell me how I should be like you
as come on now, we all have our own lives to live on through
we cant all be the way we should be in each others eyes
we all do as we do, and Ill remember you - when I don't have a clue

Watch me get ready alone in my room
filling the silence with the music over and over
watch me draw on my smile and calm approach 
when inside I got lonely and cant find the crowds

I get entwined in peoples stories 
I figure I can help them and wish them all of my dreams 
I take away from me everyday and hand it out to the happy
I search for the past times, I long for the smiley times
I hold out hoping for the love times 
I know this is my times
But I just can't back off those people in need
I know they are full of crowds yet no one sees them cry

Follow me to the end of the day 
Watch me pack up my bags 
Watch me keep eyes fixed to the floor, music blaring in my ears
Blocking out the silence
Making it seem busy
Making me seem happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment