Sunday 22 September 2013

Do I ?

Catch a snowflake, hold it close, think of me 
Don't wish, don't worry - Just go out and make it happen 

Watch me walk this world and watch me pick myself up
Wait and see and nothing will be
Go out there and grab hold of the day 
Both hands, hold tight, enjoy all that you see

I think about you and I worry about the truth
I see that you see me, when we make eye contact you look directly at me 
You can see the way that I feel and you feel it too - Cuz I see it through
Your eyes - so honest - show me all your pain
Show me the tears that hide behind the rain
Hide behind the acting and want to be's 
Don't worry though - cuz you got me and I got you too

No one can ever take this from us 
Or get this 
Only us, only we - Just all about You and Me 

Friendship is love 



No comments:

Post a Comment