Thursday 26 September 2013

Fading Pictures

What will it mean?
What will it do? 
When I can no longer talk to you, because I have left and you will have gone and everything we had will become a none
I wont watch you with newbies, because it just hurts - I'll accept this is life and sometimes we get burnt.
I don't want your sympathy, I don't play your games, I won't challenge anybody - I think its all lame 

I won't stop the honesty as it flows through my heart, as my wound is still healing and will surely leave a mark
I won't stop you arguing or trying to upset me, I'll just accept it for now and know it will disappear one day
I ain't after pity or pretending to care for me, I am after sincerity and actuality 
reality and simplicity, new chapters, old memories

My arm does so ache as the operation still rings around my body,
the damage has been taken and left a heap of mess
the mess, it is healing but aching all the same
I sit and I wait it out 

Wait it all out
knowing the corner is coming
know that I am changing and wanting more
forgotten already
not missed - fading pictures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment