Thursday 30 May 2013

To Write A Love Story

If I was to write a love story
I would start with you
the eyes that take me through the dimensions of this world like a fairground ride
the way you speak and how it soothes any stress away
how you smell and the way I smile when I catch it some place else

I would tell everyone how we met - the day I can never forget
how when you said my name, I shivered
how I felt like I had found my home - you were the only place I ever wanted to be
I would talk of my future plans all wrapped up in you
how I wanted to marry you and be the missing piece


I would gush when you walked into the room
I would almost cry when you held my hand
I would just be overwhelmed with how my life could of ever been without you

You would tell everyone how I was your girl
how much you loved me and recall the day I became your wife
I would born your children and we would just exist in the utopia of us


Nothing would ever be the same again
If I was to tell you a love story it would start with YOU
and you would meet ME
we would become an US
and forever we would be... together and ever so happy....


No comments:

Post a Comment