Wednesday 15 May 2013

Just

I wont say I am happy
I wont say I am sad
I'll just say that there's something that I miss

I wont say its your fault,
I wont say its mine
I'll just say its one of those things that happen

I wont try and stop you or make you change
I wont force you to see it or to listen
I wont go on and on till the names I spit resound in your dreams
I'll just sit quietly


I look at a blank page as I type out my head and I see the words form
and I don't feel upset or trapped or worried or scared
I just feel my heart pumping blood
I have lost the excitement I once had
The brain doesn't strain any more - I don't feel used or worthy
And by used, I mean purpose and by worthy I mean needed.

I am sat here waiting for lightening to strike, for my light bulb moment to lead me down the next path
until then, however... I will sit uncomfortably, in a life I feel I've grown out of... Praying for something to dawn on me

I do realise we all do as we wish and strive for what we want
I work hard
I just lost the point....

No comments:

Post a Comment