Saturday 11 May 2013

Enough!!

To some a smile or a hi-5 can be enough, to make them feel that worthy
But to me, I need more you see, - and sometimes too little destroys me

I could chat all day and sleep all night but still I'd feel you missing
I could work so hard and gym till dawn but I'd never feel any better
I could cry till my eyes sting or grab your arm or plead till I had nothing left

But eventually I'd have no breath or love left in me to try with
I want you more and more each day
- sometimes its overwhelming
You surely know and surely glow and take it all for granted
You grab all you can and run off again knowing full well I'll chase you

But enough is enough, I'm sick of my huff and I won't play this game any longer
I can't bid you farewell as my heart will surely break and even I can't find all of the pieces

So I'll just try my best to give this a rest and hope one day I find my true smile

No comments:

Post a Comment