Monday 3 December 2012

Unimaginable

four walls, windows that look out to the streets
streets that lead to the places that we have all passed on our daily

smiling, laughing so hard we are crying, urging ourselves to breathe and to take it easy...

finding, all those things we have forgotten about, pictures, books, toys, being slapped so hard with our childhood memories... till the cheek is left burning....


catching the tears as they leave my eyes, seeing the faces of my loved lost family members, praying for their peace and eternal love... 


flying higher and higher, the swing takes leaps above the park, that feeling of safety and bliss 


saying goodbye, getting in a car, and driving away.... lump in my throat as I try to 'man up'...

learning lessons, living, loving, watching, taking in every moment, storing every word, forgetting nothing...


four walls, a window that looks out into my world, I can be anything and with anyone and do everything...

Unimaginable love for this existence.... 

to close a book, to say enough is enough, to accept my failings and let them go....one by one we bow and the curtain slides to a close...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment