Saturday 8 December 2012

Right and Wrong

Who says which is which anyway
so what if I wanna do it
would you have wanted to stop me if I let you
would it all be a big old drama if you caught me
not knowing your own reasons is being lost
being lost but not looking to be found
just looking to be content with all that is here

Right or wrong the feelings get stronger
right or wrong I cant stop them
ask myself why and I reply with why should I

harmful thoughts 
but addicted to the pleasure they cause

each day that flows on by it gets more intense
I catch myself thinking of you constantly
its intoxicating without the morning after
but I need it 

Right or wrong who gives a sh*t
I enjoy the ride while I'm on it
I know these moments don't last forever
so Ill grab it all while I can
boom!

I reckon you know, I reckon you like it
I reckon we both need it truth be told...

No comments:

Post a Comment