Monday 31 December 2012

&& So I Take A Bow



As everyone is running for the door, knowing the day has come to an end
shuffling in rows and rows - impatience at its best
I just sit there for a little while
I take in what I see and feel all that's around me and I try and store as much of it as this will be the last time I can have this moment

People are just all so rushed, so impatient- unaware of how life could be if they only waited a moment 
they don't stop to take in the lessons learnt
to remember those nights the tears wouldn't stop
or that time the laughing made the tears fall 

As the reason we should all stop to appreciate is because yet another year is left behind,
we can select all that we wish to hold onto but the rest will fall away

2013 is going to be the year for me
Me, Myself and I
yes it may start with a hangover but that's okay 


Sometimes I don't read what I write but today I am extra careful to keep it simple and to the point..

I understand I wont always get what I want 
but that's okay
I realise I may have wasted time and effort on people 
but that's going to change
I always have myself at the bottom of the priority list
but that's for the last time


All that I want to achieve can be, with hard work and determination

but more importantly by learning from how things failed before and not making those same mistakes twice 

Signing out... there's a party to be had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment