Friday 27 April 2012

Schmmmmack!!!!

& thats when it hit me
threw me across the road with its intensity
the actual true feeling of happiness
none of this fear bollocks - just the good
it slipped on in the room when it felt i wasnt looking, 
but i was so i grabbed it with both hands and ive refused to let go since




life is sooo short, 
its just one of those
i received my donor card after stopping by my parents house tonight after work
and it states clearly that i have registered everything i am to go to somebody else who needs me after i die
and i felt a little emotional
emotional as weirdly now as i type it i feel sad to know i will leave life one day
as at the moment i am having so much fun in it


i was top of my marketing teams stats this month which was an amazing feeling also
its nice to be good at something now and then
- not all the time though- being at the top for too long just gets lonely and boring




in a nutshell, i am very happy in my life 
it does appear that good things come to those that wait :)
I do feel that i experience so much in life as does everyone else
and eventually you get a good hand in it all
i have decided to let myself go 
hes so lovely, gorgeous, funny and just what i've always wanted
sometimes you get scared
sometimes is overwhelming and you think forget it
but i am taking what Patsy Palmer in my fave prog Eastenders said tonight 
sometimes you just need to take the risk
trust him
hes a good one and i wanna keep seeing him






wow, youd think i was getting older with how mature i sound 
.................. oh wait :P
its my birthday next Thursday! :P 






Olly Murs - Oh My Goodness... 



No comments:

Post a Comment