Wednesday 25 April 2012

Relationships...

Truth is we mess upTill we get it right
Marilyn Monroe - Nicki Minaj 2012.



I don't remember the first time, I remember the last thoughI remember the feeling of being completely incapable of letting go of my heartClutching it so hard, I started to damage it moreI don't want you leaving me aloneI am so happy to of met youYou make me smile so muchI laugh so easily when with youI just don't want to lose you Like I always seem toThe past creeps on in on meIt blocks out the light and I start to panicI worry it will all go the same old wayFollow the same old beaten pathThe one I find myself in a heap on Crying till the tears stingTill my eyes are blurred with the memories of the then and gone....I told you tonight that I had been treated badThat it makes me mad that I am clutching so hard at my heartThat I am struggling to let it go once moreLike I doLike I did Like it always drops Hard and fastShattering all over the ground around meI watch in despair as they take another piece of meThat who, that whatever, any person who has took a pieceI want you to have what's leftI trust youJust asking for the time

The time to let it go once more, to take the risk, TRUTH IS WE MESS UPUNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT
I think you are Mr Right.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment