Friday 19 August 2011

The room would soon be some place else..

Well... 
I move out 2mrw... into my new place... Such different emotions right now... positive ones mainly!


I am 24, and I am ready but still it is all strange packing my room away for the first time ever, having lived in these walls since the age of 6.. maybe small amounts when decorating but not on this scale..


My room will become the study- I'm not upset by that, moving home had never been a long term plan.. the army was my purpose  for returning but wow what an excellent 8 months I've had since my return... So many memories, memorable people, amazing times to be honest..


I have come so far in this past year I must tell you, I mean this time last year I was in a relationship with a lovely guy knowing it wasn't what I should have been doing, then I came out and fell in love,  and also this job, that I actually adore and with people that make me laugh and giggle more than I have in years and yeah.. bish bash bosh!! Made up!!!


One major loss will be my cats... I have two sat on my bed as I type this to you... One is my own lil baby, Joey.. 7 years I have had the pleasure of knowing her, I get emotional thinking about it to be honest.. I have been through some things in these past 7 years and she did make it less tough with her company... she is a really loving cat.. everyone she meets agrees. 


I will only be about 10mins car journey away but I don't know... having a pet like mine, who keeps you company when your feeling alone etc... yeah... I will miss her, Ben and Chloe a lot!


I don't feel too saddened by leaving my parents or brother because I know how close I am and how I could pop over whenever I wanted... So it hasn't hit me in a bad way this time.. Uni was much harder... The cats are getting older, thats all....




Not got much time to really spend in my new place though, moving the rest of my things tomorrow then work Mon till Fri, then Satdi off to my other fave place, Liverpool!! :)


Bring it on!!


Life is not a perfect, perfect does not exist... My year has been so amaze so far, not a thing to regret or think badly of!


I am very lucky to have had what I have, and do hope to continue in this amazing random time :D 


TC -x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment